Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request

Post-secondary colleges, universities and programs often require an official copy of the high school transcript to complete the application and enrollment process. Some employers require proof of graduation as part of their hiring process.

In order for Salina High School South to do this, individuals must first complete the authorization form. We cannot release a transcript under any circumstance without authorization from the individual.
Authorization for students under 18 years of age also require a parent or legal guardian's signature.

An authorization form is required even for the unofficial release of transcripts/records. Please note on the form whether the record can be unofficial and where to send it.


PLEASE OPEN THE LINK, Transcript - Record Release Authorization Form, print and complete the request authorization form.

  • FAX the request authorization form to: 785-309-3823, or
  • SCAN & EMAIL the request authorization form to:, or
  • MAIL the request authorization form to:
    Salina High School South
    Attn: Counseling Department
    730 E Magnolia Rd
    Salina, KS 67401